A road trip isn’t just about passengers watching movies or playing games; it’s also about safely arriving at your destination utilizing efficient routes and integrated technology. Adrenaline Autosound installs the latest in-dash GPS navigation technology with units from world-class brands like Kenwood, Pioneer and Alpine.
Why Consider In-Dash GPS Navigation?
In-dash GPS navigation systems feature many driver-friendly features that increase safety, provide better control and leave your hands on the wheel.
- In-dash GPS navigation systems feature large and vibrant screens, some up to 10 inches. This makes glancing at the map or other GPS information easy to do and safe.
- In-dash GPS navigation systems have other features with safety in mind, including clearly spoken voice prompts, accepting user-enabled voice commands and touch screen controls.
- Many of the in-dash GPS navigation systems offered at Adrenaline Autosound feature maps established by well-respected mapping developers like Garmin.
- Since they are also high-technology in-dash stereos, many of the GPS navigation systems offered at Adrenaline Autosound also have the latest smartphone connectivity like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. This allows safer use of your smartphone during calls and listening to music.
- Unlike a smartphone map, the in-dash GPS navigation system is self-contained. Both methods receive the free GPS satellite data, but the in-dash navigation doesn’t require any cellular data. Depending on your data plan and what type of phone you have, an in-dash GPS navigation system can save you serious money.
- There are no on-going costs for an in-dash GPS navigation system. The only cost after purchase and installation is years later if you wish to upgrade the on-board maps in the event newer roads have been constructed. The upgrade fee is very nominal and Adrenaline Autosound’s experts can assist you with that process.
Clients can see all the options available for in-dash GPS navigation systems on display at the Adrenaline Autosound showroom and in their on-site demonstration vehicles.
Factory In-Dash Screens
You may not be a candidate for a replacement in-dash radio, but still be interested in GPS navigation. If the vehicle you drive lacks GPS navigation, but has an existing in-dash LCD screen, you are in luck. Many modern vehicles have existing LCD screens for features like reverse camera, audio controls or vehicle information display, but still may lack navigation. Adrenaline Autosound can add GPS navigation with a factory-like upgrade. This approach displays GPS maps on your in-dash screen very similar to a factory-installed system (if the vehicle manufacturer even offers it). If you lack some of those other safety features like a reverse camera, Adrenaline Autosound can also add that to your in-dash LCD screen.
Navigate to Adrenaline Autosound Today
Come and experience the difference Adrenaline Autosound delivers with the addition of an in-dash GPS navigation system. Call (919) 359-0009 to schedule a complimentary, personalized consultation of your vehicle’s dashboard configuration to learn about your options. Adrenaline Autosound does not employ salespeople. The same expert technicians who thoughtfully listen and recommend solutions based on your specific requirements are the same technicians who perform the work on your vehicle. This ensures you enjoy the benefits of GPS navigation technology without compromising your safe driving experience in the process by handling a smartphone to view maps. At Adrenaline Autosound, safety and technology blend seamlessly in your vehicle.